Yes! Please watch our in-depth walkthrough from purchase to finish that shows the PDF you will receive with the live URLs to your published article:
For Paypal, you are directed to the PayPal website so payment information doesn’t go through us at all. For credit cards, we use Stripe as the payment processor. Stripe is well-regarded in the payment process industry and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available.
Stripe and Brand Featured forces HTTPS to ensure your payment data is transmitted safely. HTTPS encrypts your information and verifies the integrity of traffic between your browser and the destination server.
We not do store your payment information on our servers. All information is sent to Stripe, which is then encrypted on disk with AES-256. Brand Featured is given a unique identification key which is how we reference to your payment information when requesting charges with Stripe.
More information on Stripe’s security practices can be found on their website. Third-party information on Stripe can be found on its Wikipedia page.
We can not accept articles about offensive, objectionable, or illegal subject matter. Guns, alcohol, drugs, sex, gambling, legal cases, negative press, loans, multi-level marketing, dating sites, 3rd party companies, and more. Please read this full list of banned topics:
– No negative news about any 3rd party person, company, government, country, religion, or race.
– No ICOs/Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency (blockchain okay but no coin offering)
– No Forex trading (books/courses teaching how ok)
– No Dating apps or websites
– No Adult and Sex (even the word ‘sex’)
– No Sexual reproductive health
– No Articles about underwear, revealing swimwear, lingerie, bras, or undergarments
– No Guns / Weapons
– No Alcohol
– No Illicit Drugs, Marijuana, or CBD (including Cannabis or Legal CBD)
– No Tobacco / Vaping
– No Cosmetic procedures and body modification (i.e. Plastic Surgery)
– No Job discrimination by race or gender
– No Money making scams / MLM
– No Online gambling
– No Loans, cash advances, nor any lending
– No Credit repair / debt settlement / debt management / credit health
– No Legal cases / litigation
– No Nutritional Supplements or articles with medical claims / hormones
– No Articles containing illegal or unethical behavior on the part of another party, such as kidnapping, torture, etc.
– No Buying likes followers and views for social media websites such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc
– No Affiliate marketing links or Hoplinks
– No Phone unlock / phone jailbreaking content
– No Weight loss products
– No Websites flagged as potential malware threats
– No Articles related to Bail Bonds
– No Hiring / auditioning for fashion models
– No Content related to Live streaming or broadcasting
– No Content related to COVID-19 testing kits
Yes we do. Please contact us for more details.
Publishing the Article
Fox 28, NBC 2, USA Today AZ Central, CBS KUTV2, CBS WBOC, NBC 21, FOX 40, NBC 3 WRCB TW, Fox 43, NBC WRDE Coast TV, NBC 29, Tulsa CW, Pittsburgh Post Gazette, Daily Herald, Times Record, The Punxsutawney Spirit, The Inyo Register, The Chronicle Journal, 1007 The Score, Doublet 973, 93.7 The Eagle, The Drive 929, Talk 1170 Radio, K-Hits 1069, HTV 10, News on 6, 2 News, 98.5 KVOO, News 9, Big Country 99.5, Lubbock CW, Magic 106.5, My Lubbock TV, NCN News Central, NCN News Omaha & Lincoln, NCN News Mid Plains, NCN News Northeast Nebraska, NCN News Panhandle, NCN News Platte Valley, NCN News Southeast Nebraska, Oldics 97.7, RFD TV, 96.9 The Bull, SNN News, Telemundo Lubbock, Weny News, Erie News Now, 1077.7 Yes FM, News OK, Marketplace, Minyanville, Malvern Daily Record, Sweetwater Reporter, My Mother Lode, Poteau Daily News, Decatur Daily Democrat, Deer Park Tribune, The Ridgway Record, Antlers American, Wapakoneta Daily News, Starkville Daily News, The Buffalo News, The Saline Courier, The Kane Republican, SM Daily Press, The Community Post, AZ Central Finance, The Evening Leader, One Observer News Enterprise, Fat Pitch Financials, Daily Times Leader, Post & Mail, Wall Street Select, Morning News, Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, Mammoth Times, Big Spring Herald, Borger News-Herald, Carolina Reporter & News, Financial Content, Statesman Examiner, Menlo Park, Corte Madera, San Rafael, San Anselmo, Santa Clara, Walnut Creek Guide, Daily City, Mill Valley, Livermore, Danville, Pleasanton, The Pilot News
Please note that these sites are subject to change without notice, and this list may not be updated to reflect the changes immediately.
You won’t be published to the main website (for example fox.com) as those are reserved for national headline news. But you will be published to local affiliates such as FOX 28, FOX 43 etc which are the official sites for the TV stations. For example, FOX 43 is for channel 43 in a specific city and is part of the FOX news network. It’s similar to getting published in a local newspaper.
As per Google’s best practice guidelines, we send them out as ‘nofollow’. Top SEO experts agree that nofollow backlinks are actually good for SEO. See this google search.
Every search result on there states that nofollow improves SEO, some with case studies they’ve tested. Our own customers have also reported higher SEO rankings after getting Brand Featured. See our reviews for more info.
As with any news announcement, your article has a “shelf life” – the news gets “old”. The time it stays on a website is determined by each news site, and Brand Featured does not remove your press release at any time unless it violates our terms of service. Some news sites remove them after 2 years, some after 90 days. Some host them indefinitely. The fact that you have been featured will always be true and you can proudly claim that as long as you like.
Assuming the article is written, less than 4 days.
Writing the Article
– The article must be between 200-500 words.
– Your article can have no more than 1 link per 100 words.
– The headline must include the company’s name.
– The article cannot be written like a sales pitch, it must be neutral/informational.
– The article must have a specific topic, no general articles allowed.
– Avoid bullet point lists or fragmented texts as they will not be accepted by some news outlets.
– Exclude contact info from the article as you will be uploading that separately.
– Must be in English.